- 2.26 acres
- Nearly 1.3 million developable square feet
- 13:1 FAR
- Unlimited height
- Commercial (C2) zone benefitting from multiple pro development overlays
- Unlimited opportunity for commercial, mixed use, residential, and hospitality
The RFQ/P process will create a partnership in the development concept between the selected respondent and the City of Los Angeles. The selected developer will be able to craft a vision that they find economically rewarding, while also meeting the City’s vision of a mixed-use destination development, integrating the Metro Station, Angels Flight and the surrounding neighborhoods in a thoughtful manner.
- Incomparable infill location
- At the convergence of Downtown’s most dynamic employment centers, entertainment hubs and retail neighborhoods
- Steps away from DTLA’s Civic Center, home to the largest concentration of government employees nationwide outside of Washington D.C.
- Focal point of the City looking to link Bunker Hill to the rest of Downtown
- Transit-oriented parcel above Pershing Square Metro Station and two stops from Union Station connecting directly to all Metro and Metrolink lines